S H I P P I N G P O L I C Y
All orders are shipped by USPS on business days (Monday to Friday) excluding holidays. Signature is required for all orders over $500.
Our shipping rates are:
FREE Standard US Shipping: On all orders over $300.00 USD
Standard US Shipping: $8.00 USD (under $300.00 USD)
Shipping to Canada: $20.00 USD
Standard International Shipping: $49.00 USD
Once your credit card is authorized, you will receive a confirmation email from us. In general, orders are processed in 1-3 business days. Once processed you will receive your order within 3-10 business days. If you choose to ship your orders to multiple locations, there will be additional charges for each destination.
We are unable to ship to PO Box and military addresses.
Caron Callahan is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery due to force of nature or other uncontrollable events.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L S H I P P I N G
International shipments are shipped via USPS for $49 USD for orders under $2000. Additional fees may apply for orders over $2000.
Duties and taxes are not included in the total at checkout. They are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery.
All orders shipped internationally are final sale.
R E T U R N P O L I C Y
Please note that in our NYC flagship store at 234 Elizabeth St., full priced items in unworn condition with tags intact may be exchanged for store credit up to 30 days after purchase with a receipt. Vintage items, shoes, and undergarments are final sale. Sale items are final sale.
For online orders, if you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may it send back to us with 7 days of receipt of your order for an exchange or a refund.
- You must email email@example.com prior to returning your order.
- Sale merchandise is Final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be accepted unless otherwise stated on the Sale page.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with the price tags intact.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email when your exchanges/credits are processed.
- We will refund your credit card for the purchase price of the merchandise minus shipping costs. We do not refund original or return shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error or damaged merchandise.
- In case merchandise is not available for exchange, you will be reimbursed.
- We are unable to refund any import tax/duty (apart from New York State Sales Tax) that your order may have incurred for returned items. Please be advised that any exchanges may require additional tax/duty for import to delivery destinations outside the US.
- We recommend packages be returned via traceable carrier and insured to the full amount of the merchandise. We are not responsible for lost or missing packages.
- We have the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
L O S T P A C K A G E S
If your package gets lost in transit we will do everything we possibly can to assist you. We cannot be held responsible for packages once proof of delivery is generated. If you would like to waive your signature upon delivery requirement, please note that we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
W E B R E T U R N S & E X C H A N G E S P R O C E D U R E
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pack and securely seal the merchandise in the original package if possible.
3. Please note the nature of the return or exchange on the invoice - wrong size, just don’t like it, etc.
4. Address the package to:
Caron Callahan Returns
243 Elizabeth St.
NY, NY 10012
If you have any questions please email email@example.com