Online orders for non-sale items must be delivered no later than 14 days after delivery by the carrier. This means each customer has a 14-day window from the time of delivery to return any non-sale item and be eligible for a refund. For example, if your order is delivered on January 1st, it must arrive at our studio no later than January 14th to be eligible for a refund.
If you are not completely satisfied with any non-sale items in your online purchase, you may mail items back to us through our Returns Portal. Items must be unworn, unwashed and tags intact.
- ALL returns must be entered into our Returns Portal. We cannot accept any returns sent independently of the portal and are not responsible for packages that are lost as a result.
- Sale or DISCOUNTED merchandise is Final Sale. We define “Final Sale” as any merchandise purchased at a markdown or with a promotional code of 15% or more applied at checkout. No exchanges or returns will be accepted.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email when your exchanges/credits are processed. In the event that you have utilized your Instant Credit in full, no additional refunds will be issued.
- We will refund your method of payment used at the time of checkout for the purchase price of the merchandise minus shipping costs. We do not refund original or return shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error or damaged merchandise.
- We are unable to refund any import tax/duty (apart from New York State Sales Tax) that your order may have incurred for returned items. Please be advised that any exchanges may require additional tax/duty for import to delivery destinations outside the US.
- If you have sent returns to us before, please note the return address. We are not responsible for any returns to outdated addresses. All returns must be processed through our portal.
- We have the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements, this includes merchandise arriving later than the outlined 14-days.
Start a return or exchange through the below link.
Returns and Exchanges can be initiated for all non-sale merchandise that is within the 14-day window. This means merchandise must arrive at our studio no later than 14 days after delivery by the carrier. We are unable to accomodate exchanges or refunds outside of this window.
All orders shipped internationally are final sale. They are nonrefundable and eligible for exchange or store credit only. In the event of an exchange or return for store credit, the customer is responsible for arranging their own shipping. We do not provide return labels for international orders.
International shipping is $49 USD for orders under $2000. Additional fees may apply for orders over $2000.
Duties and taxes are not included in the total at checkout. They are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery.
All pre-orders are made to order and are not eligible for a refund. Exchanges and store credit only.
The aforementioned policy applies to all pre-orders for SS22.
For all domestic shipments that are eligible, Instant Credit will be issued at the time of logging a return. Instant Credit is useful for those who would like to shop for something else before their return is processed. If you choose not to use your credit, that same amount will be refunded to the method of payment used to place your order. Any partial uses of Instant Credit will have their remaining balances refunded, provided it is within the 14-day window. If outside the window, the remaining balance will be returned to store credit.